NHS East Berkshire Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is hosting a series of events to understand what is important to local people about urgent care services.
The insights from these events and discussions will inform the CCG about how to shape services for the future.
The CCG has an exciting opportunity to improve the way in which health and care is delivered to residents across Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Ascot and Bracknell. Fundamental to this process is feedback from local people. The CCG wants to ensure that urgent care meets the needs of the population of East Berkshire in the future. Urgent care services are for people who have an injury or illness that needs attention the same day, but it is not life-threatening or life changing. These services are currently provided by a number of health professionals, including GPs, nurses, paramedics, pharmacists and others.
The CCG recognises that the population needs and issues are different in areas of East Berkshire; so commissioners are keen to hear from as many people and communities as possible at their events which are as follows:-
- Tuesday 12th June – Arbor Park, Slough – 2pm-4pm
- Friday 15th June – Bracknell Open Learning Centre, Bracknell – 1pm-3pm
- Friday 15th June – Norden Farm, Maidenhead – 1pm-3pm
- Tuesday 19th June – Lynwood Care Centre, Ascot – 2.30pm-4.30pm
- Friday 29th June – Old Court Fire Station – Windsor – 1pm-3pm